When I was younger, my mother made me understand that whatever we(myself and my siblings) have become was a result of the prayers she made a long time ago. Phew!!! That is very spiritual.
In this present time with my own child, I now feel the need to pray for mine as I have seen the importance. During my pregnancy, I said a lot of prayer for my little one. I even dared to ask God for the sex of the child I wanted. Nine pregnancy months after, I had a safe delivery and alas! the sex I asked for. Was that a coincidence? I think not. It is called faith in answered prayers.
The implications of prayer are too staggering, Thank God we have the opportunity to pray about things yet to happen -for instance in the lives of our children and even theirs; AMAZING. This is the inheritance we can leave for our children- an inheritance of prayer, prayers lifted to God long before the child was born, prayers answered long after we are gone.
Praying in advance gives you enough time to ask and gives you enough patience for it to manifest. So, you don't need to rush over any request.
Hmmm, knowing what prayers can do, what can I pray for- everything is rushing through my mind- To become the President; to become the Bill Gates of his time; to serve the Lord- Overall, to be significant in his generation in spreading the gospel.
I believe prayer changes me, the circumstances around me, and it influences God! So let us pray for our children's future, who knows we can even change their generation in advance. If you catch my drift.
In this present time with my own child, I now feel the need to pray for mine as I have seen the importance. During my pregnancy, I said a lot of prayer for my little one. I even dared to ask God for the sex of the child I wanted. Nine pregnancy months after, I had a safe delivery and alas! the sex I asked for. Was that a coincidence? I think not. It is called faith in answered prayers.
The implications of prayer are too staggering, Thank God we have the opportunity to pray about things yet to happen -for instance in the lives of our children and even theirs; AMAZING. This is the inheritance we can leave for our children- an inheritance of prayer, prayers lifted to God long before the child was born, prayers answered long after we are gone.
Praying in advance gives you enough time to ask and gives you enough patience for it to manifest. So, you don't need to rush over any request.
Hmmm, knowing what prayers can do, what can I pray for- everything is rushing through my mind- To become the President; to become the Bill Gates of his time; to serve the Lord- Overall, to be significant in his generation in spreading the gospel.
I believe prayer changes me, the circumstances around me, and it influences God! So let us pray for our children's future, who knows we can even change their generation in advance. If you catch my drift.
1 comment:
The level of our faith determines what we receive from God.For a child of God there is nothing like luck or coincidence.I totally agree with you it was your prayers and your faith.Jn 14:13-14 says it all. joke Akinleye
Post a Comment